Saturday, November 8, 2008

Day 1

I just setup this here blog, while I was watching Oklahoma St vs. Texas Tech. There are 3 seconds left in the first half, Techs winning 28 to 14, Oh the last play is incomplete, half over and...

So, now that I have that out of the way, on to the meat and potatoes. I will talk about my life, past, present and future, well, at least what I can see. As you can tell from the title, I have a brain tumor, a low-grade glioma in my left cerebellum, pons, peduncle, and medulla. It was discovered in an MRI in 2003, along with other neurological issues. I will cover this in detail sometime soon. Now, it is halftime, and I am going to fix dinner, for me and my cat Buddy. Oh, I am ecstatic that Barack won, as I am also a veteran. I'll explain that later too.

That is it for now, so Good Luck and Good Night!

No comments:

LEAP