Monday, July 28, 2014

We keep emailing

Hey, I get hundreds of e-mails from you all everyday, but I live at the poverty level on Social Security Disability. I'm also a veteran who has been waiting almost 6 years to get knee replacement surgery from the VA, so my life consists of me sitting at home, in extreme pain everyday and nothing else, and you wonder why 22 veterans a day commit suicide. Fucking help me, as you have all your rich wall street guys who can help you all, but quit bugging the shit out of me every single day for money---I DON"T HAVE ANY TO GIVE YOU ALL! PERIOD!
From: Steve
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 1:52 PM
Subject: FW: We keep emailing

Hey, just wanted to make sure you saw this email from President Obama?

----------Original Message----------

From: Barack Obama
Subject: We keep emailing


Joe Biden has emailed you.

Michelle has emailed you.

And now I've emailed you.

We wouldn't all be asking if it wasn't so important.

Right now, Republicans in Congress are trying to sue me for simply doing my job. Yes, it's outrageous. But it also makes this the most important fundraising deadline we've faced together. We're down to our last 72 hours and still coming up 100,000 donations short of our goal. Can I count on you?

All Gifts Today Triple-Matched!

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately:

Thanks,

Barack Obama



Steve Israel
DCCC Chairman























Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
(202) 863-1500 | www.dccc.org | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This message was sent to: williamharasym@msn.com | Change or update your email address by clicking here. We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages. Thanks for your support of Democrats!

No comments:

LEAP