Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FRONTIER Airlines EarlyReturns: Mileage Credit Request!

As of yet I haven't received an actual human response, plus I got the typical corporate double-speak.
Here is where they sent me with their response at Twitter: 
save image
Notice how it says under "How to Request Retroactive Credit" -
#1: Please note that miles take 3 BUSINESS DAYS from date of travel to post.

Yet in the following e-mail auto-response it says 15 Business Days, so which one is it?

At this point it really doesn't matter because every one of the flights I would take to Florida and then back home to Wyoming have no EarlyReturns seats, unless of course I break up the flight into tiny segments, so that the flights to and from Sheridan to Denver, then reversed a month later have to be booked with Great Lakes, which charge an arm and a leg for that short hop. And the Denver to Tampa leg has a seat going east, but the seat going west is double the airmile price.
Anyway I work it it's still no bargain, and basically corporate BS and how to screw your own airline customers.
So Frontier, you've lost a dedicated customer, and advocate for your airlines. But it was you choice to play these Mickey Mouse bullshit games.

Here is the tweet from them earlier today:

save image 

The link they gave me was to the contact form above that stated the 3 business day timeframe. Oops!


From: Frontier Airlines
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎05‎ ‎PM

_____________________________________________________________________
Thank you for contacting Frontier Airlines. Your request has been received.

 Discussion Thread
 Auto-Response01/08/2014 04:05 PM
Thank you for contacting Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®.

Your request for mileage credit has been received. After travel has been verified, your account will be manually credited within 15 business days. If we have additional questions, we will contact you again.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard future Frontier Airlines flights.

EarlyReturns
Frontier Airlines

 Customer By Web Form (William Harasym)01/08/2014 04:05 PM

Well, more then 3 business days have come and gone, but still nothing. What would it be like if people booked flights, but decided to pay you maybe 3 or 5 or 15 business days later, because as I was told, we can do it manually with our abacus any chits of paper?

Here is what your help line said: "Your request for mileage credit has been received. After travel has been verified, your account will be manually credited within 15 business days."

Travel verified? Didn't they know I was on the aircraft the second we pulled away from the jetway? I did check-in, so? 15 business days? WTF? We are in the 21st Century, aren't we? Do you need me to buy you a computer with a nice bookkeeping program on it?

I use to brag about you folks, but you have deeply disappointed me, first with your BS Rewards Program, and secondly with your nonchalant attitude of giving customers there just due. Why is it you are so quick to take our money, but getting reward miles, or even having your miles posted is like getting blood from a stone?

Every March for the last 9 years I visited Florida to visit my aging parents, and hang out with them for a month, go to ballgames, go out to eat, etc. So this March, I'll be doing the same thing, but it's even more important as my mom just passed away in December, so my dad is looking forward to my visit. But you seem to be real cheap SOBs when it comes to me being able to use my EarlyReturn reward miles. I can't use it for my entire trip, all booked on Frontier, but only on 1 leg each way, and on 1 of those 2 legs, my only choice is using double miles, and for what, the same seat? I live on Social Security Disability because of an inoperable brain tumor, albeit slow-growing, along with other neurological and physical issues. So this year I had hoped to use my EarlyReturns air-miles to get me to and from Florida as I had enough for a round-trip, or so it said on my account page. And I'd have a little extra geld in my pocket for other things, but noo..., no such luck with that idea!

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, you never get my business ever again, and I will scream from the highest mountain on how you screwed over a veteran who is disabled, and believe me, I have no problems doing just that. And that isn't a threat, just a promise I'd keep.

It is truly sad the way airlines have nickel and dimed their customers over the last 2 decades, ever since deregulation, but I thought Frontier was above that, but you are not. You are all the same, just take, take, take, and giving up anything is like getting blood from a stone.

Shame on you all!
 
[---001:002581:04273---]

No comments:

LEAP