Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hey Frontier Airlines, Why are my miles from Jan 2, 2014 not added yet?

It's obvious Frontier still uses an ink and paper ledger to manually credit one's AirMiles, within 15 BUSINESS DAYS! I use to like you all, not anymore!

From: Frontier Airlines
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎January‎ ‎7‎, ‎2014 ‎11‎:‎48‎ ‎AM


Thank you for contacting Frontier Airlines. Your request has been received.

 Discussion Thread
 Auto-Response01/07/2014 11:48 AM
Thank you for contacting Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®.

Your request for mileage credit has been received. After travel has been verified, your account will be manually credited within 15 business days. If we have additional questions, we will contact you again.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard future Frontier Airlines flights.

EarlyReturns
Frontier Airlines

 Customer By Web Form (William Harasym)01/07/2014 11:48 AM
I want to book a flight using my awards, but I want all my miles before I do that, but the longer you yahoos take, the more likely that the 1 seat per flight is used up.
I use to like Frontier, and spent 7-14% of my Social Security Disability Income each year on a couple of flights to see my aging parents, so now it's time to pony up on your behalf, and basically you've failed. All the dates I wanted are not available (I've been flying down to Florida every March for the last 9 years, and after trying multiple airlines, settle on yours in 2009.) but I'm trying different options. It's like getting blood out of a stone trying to use my air-miles.
Thanks for your time.
Good night and good luck.
William D. Harasym
USAF Veteran - Disabled
 

No comments:

LEAP