Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I'll miss you till 10 months from now,
It's time to take you down again.
Now I'll go out to feed the cow!
The cat is sad, he thinks' I'm bad.
There he runs off into his den,
I'll see you in 10 months, so I am glad.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!

I know, it doesn't rhyme, but now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their Christmas Tree! And today is the day if I can get away from this damn computer, and stop watching all the coverage of Flight 1549. I guess I was wrong yesterday to say it was a theory about them damn Canadian Geese, but what do I know. There are far more intelligent folks out there then little old Brain-Tumor Billy! I give up, I'm stupid, and I should have known the answer. I can't forgive myself for casting doubt on these geniuses. The same freaking geniuses who never questioned BushCo over the last 7 years, or that we, the invading army, are going to be seen as liberators, or we'll be there just 6 months, or the guy that was fired by BushCo because he doubted the administrations optimistic prediction that the Police Action would only cost us US Citizens a mere 50-60 billion smackeroos, saying instead, it might be in the ballpark of over 100 billion smackeroos for our expeditionary military action. Oh, I mean that Iraq War thing, that we are still involved in, with the many, many thousands killed and maimed. And it will pay for itself with Iraqi OIL Money, because we were the liberators, and the free Iraqis will shower us with oil dollars, and US companies will reap exclusive contracts for extracting this black gold!! Ha! Ha! Ha! I better get to that Christmas Tree, or it's going to kick my fat ass! See ya Later, and signing out at 4:13pm MST. Ciao!

It's now 7:35pm MST and I am finally done. The Christmas tree is resting comfortably in the storage closet, (One of my cat's favorite hideout places because of all the nooks and crannies.) along with all the other Christmas decorations. Oh, such sweet memories, and in only 10 more months, we will do it all over again. So let's hear a big hurrah! HURRAH!!!

In less then 96 hours, the Bush Regime will be history, but the damage they have done to this country, and the world will last for decades. Bastards! I don't know if anyone actually watched Dubya's little Farewell Address last night, but I did, and I just wanted to throw up. All Dubya did was twist and spin everything to suit his supposed legacy, a legacy that we all, all be involuntary, are part of in someway or another. The man is a joke, and a sad excuse for a President. Good riddance to all the dirtbags. I just imagine sometimes what it would be like if McCain had won with Palin, because I think we all would have been screwed, big time. And what is Sarah doing these days, well she is whining about how everyone was so mean to her, and she didn't deserve it. Bullshit, she was just an ignorant, narcissistic, ego-centric troglodyte. Period. I really like this lady! One of the pseudo psychologists in my AA group always says that if you don't like something in a person, it is because you don't like that characteristic in yourself. Oh, and he also says he never gets angry. Ever. That is a fucking lie! Where were we, oh yeah, and how did I get from Christmas trees to Bush to McCain and Palin. It's that lack of concentration thing again.

Now that I'm thinking about it, Canada truly looks like a great place to go, and spend the rest of my life. I do have a lot of relatives up there, from my fathers' side, because that is where those immigrant Ukrainians went, Canada! Oh Canada...

No comments:

LEAP